German IP LAW & IT LAW
Our services are based on proven expertise and experience in German, EU and international IT & IP law. We provide comprehensive solutions for corporate clients, including foreign IT & IP law firms and Compliance Officers.
Our clients appreciate:
EXCECPTIONAL QUALIFICATIONSThe founder fo DURY LAWYERS, Marcus Dury LL.M. is one of about 500 attorneys specialised in IT-Law in Germany who are licensed to practice law in the Federal Republic of Germany (Fachanwalt für IT-Recht) and holds a diploma of the University of Stockholm (Sweden) in the area of Legal Informatics. He is multilingual and holds foreign language degrees.
The other lawyers of DURY are also solemnly active in the area of IT & IP Law.
ATTRACTIVE FEESA very effective cost structure enables DURY LAWYERS to operate at a lower cost than big law firms situated in Berlin, Frankfurt Main, Cologne, Hamburg or Munich.
We pass that advantage on to our clients and offer attractive hourly rates and flat fees. Contingency fees are available in appropriate cases.
PERSONALIZED DIGITAL SERVICES AND COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONSYou are important. Your case is our concern. We take it personally. DURY LAWYERS is not a big firm.
Our personal touch is the key to productive and successful relationships with individual and small to mid-size corporate clients.
With the highest standards of legal and technical expertise we protect and defend your legal interests in Germany and Europe.
- maintains a staff of 17 employees, among them 4 attorneys-at-law (Rechtsanwälte) and 3 business lawyers.
- collaborates with legal partners in all relevant countries and provides comprehensive, success-oriented advice in the field of intellectual property law, IT law.
- advises commercial clients from abroad with business interests in Germany.
- focuses on German Intellectual Property Law and German IT-Law.
- is commonly assigned by companies from abroad doing business in Germany.
- gives legal advise to one ot the sixteen German Federal States in the area of IT-Law.
- runs three offices all situated in the proximity of the European Court of Justice and the European High Court of Justice in Luxembourg, in the heart of Europe.
If you are looking for a partner law firm or a legal representative in Germany regarding all areas of IP-Law or IT-Law, DURY LAWYERS is your solution.
Mail: JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING - Tel.: +49 681 94005430 - Skype: RA_Dury